Sales & Marketing Graduate
Advertiser: Polished BrandsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
About the business
Polished Brands has an agile, entrepreneurial culture with high energy, strong levels of ambition, and sustainable growth plans. This brings opportunities for Polished Brand' people and brands to flourish and develop. We work closely with our retail partners to determine how we can grow both our businesses and our future. We are committed to uncompromising levels of excellence, analysis and strong customer centricity and consumer needs. We welcome you to join us.
- Supporting the company's scheduled marketing activities and assisting with marketing strategy execution
- Assist in the development and execution of advertising campaigns
- Creating and managing the marketing material library
- Providing support in creating and maintaining digital web content, communications and design elements of marketing
- Prepare reports and analysis of data from various campaigns and marketing activities
- Assist with the coordination of marketing events, tradeshows, presentations etc.
- General marketing administration duties
- Analyse and identify customer and market insight and provide business analytics to support segment opportunities
- Collate and maintain report & performance dashboard requirements.
- Connecting and liaising with suppliers of both goods and services.
- Assisting with and responding to product based consumer enquiries
Develop selling skills through spending time being involved in account meetings and preparation
About the role
Join a dynamic company located in Port Melbourne working with a portfolio of nationally and globally recognised brands within the FMCG industry.
Due to an increase in demand on our marketing department, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a recent talented and switched-on marketing/communications graduate to join our team full time to help us continue to grow the company.
The Sales and Marketing Graduate will work closely with the Directors of the company and be involved in many and varied tasks. This role will include a bit of everything from market research, artwork design & product development to administrative duties so you will need to be highly organised and exercise initiative and reactiveness.
A high standard of work is paramount, and this role provides an excellent career opportunity for an enthusiastic and bright marketer.
Benefits and perks
We offer career opportunities for people who share our drive, passion and ambition. We are committed to offering fulfilling careers and the chance to grow as our business grows. We even have an office dog called Sumo, who's our hard-working director of first impressions! We would love you to be part of our journey.
Skills and experience
To Be Successful In This Role, You:
- Must hold qualifications in Marketing / Communication, preferably having graduated within the last 3 years
- Preferable have at least 1-2 years working experience within a marketing capacity
- A perfectionist's attention to detail with strong proof-reading abilities
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess the ability to multi-task and adapt to change
- Proactive attitude with a desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to get on with people and work in a diverse environment
- Results orientated – ability to work toward and achieve KPI's
- Ability to think creatively and bring innovative solutions to marketing challenges
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm, creativity and drive to succeed
- Good time management, have the ability to manage multiple tasks and to think logically – this is a busy hands-on role
- Must be proficient in; Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
But to be successful, you'll be the kind of person who enjoys a challenge and can push themselves to achieve results. We care about executing to a very high standard as we work with all the largest Australian retailers. Confidence in presenting your own ideas independently and making decisions is crucial. We need creative thinkers who can work to a deadline - the right attitude will go a long way.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?