Advertiser: Exelect RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $50,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Swedac is currently looking for the expertise of a Mechanical Engineer to join the team in North Sydney.
Swedac is a premium provider of innovative engineered siphonic roof drainage systems throughout Australia and internationally.
About the Role
- Integrate and communicate with a range of internal departments - Engineering, Estimating, Drafting, Project Management etc;
- Carry out formal, detailed design of siphonic systems, including performing calculations and preparing design briefs to comply with relevant standards and specifications;
- Deliver competitive and innovative customer-focused engineering solutions;
- Bid/proposal engineering
- Project engineering;
- Management of technical risk;
- Plan, design, organise and oversee the assembly, commissioning, operation and maintenance of siphonic systems;
- Provide technical engineering advice and support to internal and external stakeholders as and when required;
- Preparation of technical documents as required;
- 1 - 3 years post graduate design experience;
- Possess excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Knowledge and fundamental understanding of construction site processes;
- Experience in organising project labour and the delivery of materials;
- Previous experience with the use of specialist design and drafting software including AutoCAD and Revit;
- Experience in conducting site visits and monitoring progression;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Project.
- Australian owned celebrating over 38 years of success;
- A professional, informal and flexible working environment, allowing for a good work-life balance;
- Social and family inclusive workplace.
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanical engineering?
- How many years' experience do you have as a mechanical engineer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?