Advertiser: MELBOURNIAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $40,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
As Administrator you will provide administrative support to the team in a fast paced environment weekdays 9am - 6pm. Managing day to day administrative needs for the team, your customer service skills and Real Estate product knowledge will be tested every day as you connect people with property.
Your responsibilities include:
- Front desk reception
- Answering phones, taking enquiries, relaying messages
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Processing mail
- Maintain documentation ensuring files are accurate and complete
- Processing invoices and entry
- Database management and input
- General administration as requested
What you bring to us:
An interest in Real Estate & Finance as well as a professional and customer focused manner. Providing a 5-star level of service, you will require to have good communication, problem solving skills and yet able to have fun as part of this energetic team.
- Strong organization and administration skills
- An ability to manage projects and multiple priorities
- Superior interpersonal and communications skills
- A proactive, self-motivated, can do attitude
- Passion for delivering an exceptional customer service
- The ability to produce high quality work with meticulous attention to detail
What we offer you:
- A comfortable work environment, with a sociable friendly team
- Ongoing professional development opportunities in Property Management, Finance and Sales
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your highest level of education?