Advertiser: The Intermedia Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Part time, Glebe location
If you can multitask, meet deadlines and are looking to join a small team in the fast-paced world of event management, this role could be for you.
This is a part-time, 3 days per week position located in Glebe, with the requirement to work additional hours where necessary during peak periods, and the potential to travel interstate for events.
The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Managing Manager and Managing Director, working closely with the Operations Team across each event. This position will focus heavily on copy-writing and editing, so an educational background or experience in this will be highly advantageous. Additional assistance with the event operations will also be required, such as database management and on-site duties.
- Experience in Marketing / Copywriting is essential. Experience specifically in the events industry would be highly regarded but not a must.
- Evidence of successful EDM copy, published articles, website or social media copy is required.
- Experience booking advertisement campaigns with publishers advantageous but not a must.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in implementing and creating marketing plans with the Marketing Manager
- Write EDM copy and Press Releases for each event in conjunction with event partners and publication Editors
- Assist with wording/copy for social media campaigns and event websites
- Manage print advertisement timelines and deadlines for each event
- Secure all print advertisement bookings with both internal and external publications
- Manage printed material timelines and deadlines with conjunction with the Senior Designer
- Organise printing and mailout for any printed marketing materials; brochures, postcards etc
- Assist with all production elements including programme(s) production, marketing materials, website advertisements and banners.
- Research around key audiences and partners/associations to promote each event
- Assist in developing and maintaining event databases
- Assist sales team with developing the exhibitor and sponsor collateral
- Provide a high level of customer service to visitors, exhibitors, sponsors, suppliers and any other external stakeholders
If this sounds like you or something you’d be interested in, get in touch!
Please submit your CV and cover letter to Lara Chrystal: email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with direct marketing and electronic direct mail (EDM) campaigns?