Advertiser: Akyra Strategy & Development Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Other
Our business growth necessitates the sourcing of an enthusiastic and motivated HR Coordinator to join us.
We are a boutique consultancy practice providing tailored ‘people management’ solutions across a broad range of industries. We partner closely as a trusted advisor with our clients on their journey to become an employer of choice; using the employer branding framework to inspire vibrant and productive workplaces.
- Assist with management of client-based HR projects including research and preparation of documents within agreed timeframes.
- Contribute to development of HR policies, guidelines, procedures and processes.
- When required, represent Akyra in a professional manner to clients and potential clients.
- Assist with growing and strengthening Akyra's brand and client marketing support as required.
- Experience in any of the following would be an advantage:
- benchmarking of salaries in the marketplace
- analysis of employee surveys
- award interpretation
- report writing
- review and/or create policies & procedures.
You will need
Knowledge of and experience in application and interpretation of contemporary HR procedures and practices; an ability to interpret legislation, regulations, awards and industrial agreements; and well-developed skills in the production of documents with strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and use of the internet.
You will have either an appropriate tertiary qualification and/or equivalent relevant experience; effective interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrated aptitude to work both independently and collaboratively; sound organisational, research, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to prioritise and coordinate activities according to workload; and a preparedness to learn and adopt new work practices.
What we offer
We embrace what technology has to offer. You have access to flexible work options. Visit www.akyra.com.au to check us out!
Sound like you? Apply with a one-page cover letter outlining why you believe you are a fit for the role and supported by your resume. Applications close 5pm on 25 January 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of employment & workplace relations?