- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Event Management
We are currently looking to appoint Site Managers for our venue locations in Brighton and Cheltenham.
Stage School Australia is Victoria's largest performing arts school and talent agency for young people aged 5-18 years. With a 30+ year track record, 21 sites, over 4,500 students and a faculty of 100+, Stage School is the industry leader in this field.
We appoint permanent full and part-time site managers to run our rehearsal venues. Site managers are provided with a van and all required equipment to run the rehearsals. Applicants must hold a current licence, and maintain an excellent driving record.
Stage School hires state and independent schools as rehearsal sites. Site managers liaise with school representatives to maintain and develop good relationships with our host schools.
During rehearsal sessions, site managers are responsible for set up of equipment and rooms, as well as being the onsite ambassador for the company, and front line customer service representative. Site managers are also the First Aid and OH&S Representative at rehearsal venues.
Each site manager manages 3-4 sites for a total of 4-5 rehearsal sessions per week, as well as working at head office in Moreland.
Most Stage School programmes run during school terms, outside of school hours. During school holidays, site managers work at head office, at holiday workshops, and take annual leave accrued during Term times.
The successful applicants will require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A professional outlook and appearance
- The ability to lead and coordinate
- Strong time and self management skills
- Current Drivers Licence
- Working with Children Check
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?