Advertiser: Rethink AccountingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
About the business
We are a progressive business advisory and accountancy firm in Newcastle.
We offer our clients a unique experience through a range of services.
About the role
Data entry, Reconciliations, Payroll
Preparation of BAS, PAYG summaries & other tax obligations
Ensure thorough follow through on all client files, whilst always ensuring to keep the Client Manager informed
Provide our clients with ongoing training and support
Provide recommendations on tailored software solutions for our clients
General administrative duties
Benefits and perks
An attractive salary appropriate with skills of the applicant will be offered.
You will receive ongoing training & support
Skills and experience
Experience with MYOB, Xero & QuickBooks could be advantageous
Sound interpersonal and communication skills
High level of competence of the Microsoft Office Suite
Team player with attention to detail and accuracy of work
Working to deadlines and time management skills
Able to provide superior customer service
Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience completing Business Activity Statements (BAS)?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?