Personal Assistant (Legal)
Advertiser: Murdoch ClarkeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Legal Secretaries
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant (Secretary) with strong conveyancing experience to join our firm.
This is your opportunity to get involved in many different facets in this area and to further your professional development.
Duties of the position include:
- Production of correspondence and legal documents.
- Management of appointment diary.
- File management.
- Liaison with clients.
Applicants must have a strong secretarial background and be proficient with MS Office.
Dictaphone and high level keyboard skills is an essential part of this role. Experience in a legal firm is a prerequisite of this role.
To succeed in this position you will possess excellent communication skills; high attention to detail and pride in their work; the ability to work autonomously; confidence to exercise initiative; and a genuine desire to learn.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence and should be addressed to:
Sally Philpott, Human Resources Manager, Murdoch Clarke, GPO Box 408, Hobart, 7001
Applications close Friday 25 January, 2019
- How many years' experience do you have in a legal secretary role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience operating digital dictation devices?
- Do you have secretarial experience?