Finance OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Family owned group of companies based in Maroochydore have the opportunity for an immediate start for a Finance Officer. We offer a friendly, dynamic, team focused working environment in which you will blend with your friendly, helpful attitude to support the varied business entities..You must be willing to take ownership of your work and strive to exceed management expectations
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Bank account reconciliation and review of cash flow with the CFO
- Process payroll and contractor payments on a weekly basis
- End of month and financial reporting
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Good knowledge in use of Xero, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to process bank transactions, credit card payments, ezidebit etc
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Time management and ability to set priorities
Your key qualities:
- Add to the positive environment and culture
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace change
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?