Childcare Cook needed at Journey Early Learning Durack
Advertiser: Journey Early LearningMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Journey Early Learning Centre Durack is a beautiful, 103-place centre where children aged from 6 weeks to 6 years of age will make a positive start to a life of learning, development, growth and opportunity.
To learn more about Journey, please visit our website www.journey.edu.au.
We are looking for an experienced cook who would be available Monday to Friday for 25-30 hours per week to cater for our centre. If you have your Certificate 3 in Children Services additional hours may be available to assist as an educator from time to time.
We will rely on you to create four week set menus accommodating to the dietary requirements and allergies of the children, while promoting health and well-being within our centre. You will also be responsible for the food safety plan including ordering of food and the kitchen budget.
If you have the following we look forward to hearing from you;
- Food Safety Handler's Certificate and ideally Food Safety Supervisor's Certificate
- A belief in high quality work ethics
- Excellent time management and verbal communication skills
- Preferred experience in working in a child care setting will be highly regarded, however not necessary
For position enquiries please contact Jo via email email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?