Trainee Finance Broker
Advertiser: Finance DirectMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Launceston & North East
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Client Services
This is an opportunity to join a financial services practice in Launceston Tasmania. Positioned along side an experienced broker you will assist with daily duties to position yourself to become a skilled finance broker .
You will be able to perform the following:
- Completing client interviews over the phone
- Data entry
- Lending and servicing calculations
- Reviewing lending criteria and client requirements
- Customer communication
- Credit checks, order valuations
- Completing and checking loan applications
- Chasing outstanding documents
- General administrative tasks
Requirements for this role are:
- National Police Check
- You will have at least 6 months in previous full time or part time work
- Have Cert 4 in Mortgage Broking or other relevant qualifications or working towards one (or want to work towards one).
- Excellent computer and time management skills, attention to detail.
- Clear and fluent in English.
- Be able to handle multiple files efficiently while working to deadlines
- Self-motivated and passionate
- Ability to work autonomously
If you think this role will help you achieve your career goals, APPLY NOW!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?