Advertiser: ESSENTIAL CERTIFIERSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are a Private Building Certification firm located in South West Sydney. The company has been in operation for 20 years with a significant contribution to the building certification industry.
Your role will be responsible for preparation of building approvals; document control and distribution; liaising and communicating with clients, councils and other relevant authorities; and manage administrative issues when they arise.
You will need to have experience in the construction industry or local government. You will need to have good communication skills & have past administrative experience, with an understanding of Microsoft Office suite and an ability to learn our in-house operations systems. Overall you will need to be able to work in a team environment, great attention to detail, and have a dedication to provide excellent customer service.
In return you will be working in a pleasant environment and be compensated with an extremely competitive package.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?