Technical Sales Support - Lighting Control
Advertiser: Computer Room Solutions Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering
CRS is recognised as a leading innovator in the lighting control, building automation, data and communication sectors. Committed to service excellence, we specialise in the delivery of custom designed lighting controls and automation solutions for major organisations. CRS is a certified Value Added Partner for Philips Dynalite lighting control systems.
Suited to a junior engineer or electrician with an interest in IT, who has previous experience with lighting control or building automation technologies such as Clipsal C-Bus, DALI, KNX, BACnet, Lutron, or AV systems like AMX, Crestron, or networked HVAC and would like to expand their skillset by being trained in the latest Philips Dynalite systems. This role will suit those with a positive attitude, who are looking for a key role in a committed team within an open and supportive culture.
Major Functions & Objectives
- Compile technical quotations of the Philips Dynalite lighting control portfolio through the full estimation, take off and design process. Fulfil internal customer support and administration functions for the Sales department. Support the field commissioning team by handling preconfiguration of system components and handling occasional field service requests.
- Read and understand lighting layouts, reflected ceiling plans and electrical specifications in order to achieve a full understanding of the technical requirements of a construction projects – with a strong focus on lighting, AV BMS and lighting controls.
- Prepare technical quotations for the Philips Dynalite lighting control portfolio.
- Produce detailed single line diagrams using Visio or AutoCAD to demonstrate how systems have been effectively designed.
- Provide product application support in response to customer requests.
- Handle and follow up customer sales and service enquiries received and arrange deliveries in accordance with CRS procedures.
- Manage commissioning requests from customers whilst scheduling on site commissioning visits for the commissioning engineers.
- Configure system components and handle basic field service requests.
- Review market information sources and generate sales leads.
- Maintain liaison with sales representatives and keep them up-to-date with developments, advising of new customer opportunities and complaints.
- Provide regular feedback of information to management.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?