Advertiser: REMPLANMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Strategy & Planning
REMPLAN is a market leader in providing online economic and demographic analysis software and consulting services nationally across both the public and private sectors. Our data and expertise are used by economic development and planning practitioners to investigate potential and assess the impact of completed projects. The innovation that drives REMPLAN is the robust and complex methodology that sits behind a user-friendly interface making it accessible to clients with or without a formal background in economics.
We are currently recruiting for a Consultant for a permanent opportunity at our office in Bendigo, Victoria. For the right candidate we may also consider tenure at our office in Robina, QLD.
This position will report to the Principal Consultant, providing support with research and data analysis, visual and spatial presentation and report writing. Experience and a passion for visual communication and representation of data/spatial analysis in graphics forms will be highly regarded.
Strong verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail are key requirements of the role. Consulting experience and a strong interest in economic development and planning is highly advantageous.
The Consultant will be responsible for:
- Providing accurate and detailed report writing with data analysis skills
- Ensuring accurate and timely administration of clients files including Investment Profiles, Project Sheets, supporting Marketing collateral
- Communicating with clients to educate, engage and add value to their experience
- Providing support to local and national personnel regarding system applications and client management
- Direct contact with customers to manage case specific data integration or reporting
- Providing a high level of customer service and ensuring that deadlines are met
To be successful in this role, you will be required to have:
- Tertiary qualification in Economics, Planning or related discipline
- Developing skills in graphical representation of data and use of GIS
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to naturally thrive in a small and collaborative team environment
- Customer service focus with great communication skills, both written and verbally
- Developing skills in research, analysis and report writing skills
- The ability to work under pressure including prioritisation and multitasking
- The desire to be part of an expanding company with opportunities for interstate travel
If you believe that you’re the perfect match for our team, please click the apply button below and submit your resume or alternatively, submit your resume or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Your application must include: a professional cover letter outlining your skills, knowledge and experience relating to this opportunity; and a current resume
Recent graduates and early career professionals are encouraged to apply
Applications close 23 January 2019
For any additional enquiries regarding this role please contact Tony Moore (03) 5444 4788