Project Engineering Administrator
Advertiser: PT Automation Solutions Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Engineering, Project Management
In 2018 PTAS experienced 300% growth in its business due to high focus on customer project delivery, design innovation and having an excellent professional team.
Another opportunity has been created within our Project Management team for a graduate in electrical or project engineering who is willing to step up and learn fast, or an experienced document controller / project administrator with at least 5 years in construction or engineering industry.
Project Engineering Administration will be required to:
- Preparation of project management documents and sub-contractor contracts
- Collation and packaging of document deliverables and submissions to client
- Quality assurance checks of documentation
- Maintenance, archiving, transmittal and distribution of project documentation.
- Assistance in the development of compliance documents
- Drafting and preparation of work methodologies
Successful applicants will have high quality verbal and written communication skills, demonstrate technical understanding of engineering disciplines, have initiative and a desire to contribute in a high performance team environment. It reports to the Engineering Project Manager.
PTAS projects involve the designing, manufacturing and site construction of electrical switchboards, control panels and field systems. We deliver high profile turnkey solutions for and with highly regarded international partners.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?