Digital Marketing Specialist - Part TimePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
SEACRET Direct is a dynamic and exciting Network Marketing company looking for a highly motivated Digital Marketing Specialist to join our small, friendly team in a flexible part-time role.
Specialising in Adwords and Digital Marketing PPC, you will be responsible for online campaigns, managing social media campaigns (Facebook and Instagram Ads) including strategy, campaign build (copy and creative), campaign monitoring and optimisation. You will be required to:
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns focused on customer acquisition and brand awareness
- Setup, manage and optimise campaigns within Facebook's ever-changing Ads Manager
- Develop digital marketing strategies that incorporate cross-platform delivery, clever marketing tactics and creative thinking
- Develop and implement quality Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising campaigns across various networks such as AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram and more
- Educating our distributors to understand their business and translate that into a PPC/Paid Social strategy that will achieve their objectives
- Scrutinise analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilise conversion rate optimisation tactics (i.e. A/B, split-testing etc) to ensure highest ROI
- Continual optimisation and improvement of campaigns to deliver the best results
Skills and Experience:
- Two years Google/Facebook Ads experience (not boosted posts)
- Strategic thinker and customer focused
- Experience managing Google AdWords accounts
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities
- Experience with Photoshop, copy writing and design skills is a PLUS
If this sounds like the role for you, apply online now or contact Jessica on 1300 473 227 for more information.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?