Graduate Financial Planning PositionPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Financial Planning
Boutique Financial Planning practice is seeking a talented individual to join our team as a graduate in our Client Services Team. We have a broad and diverse client base and pride ourselves on developing trusted, long-term client relationships. With a commitment to fostering career pathways via active training and development, we strive for excellence and are focused on providing our clients with superior and tailored personalised advice.
Develop within a team of employees driven by a commitment to provide outstanding service to customers and preserving customer sentiment. You will be working with an experienced Client Services team and you will have a broad array of responsibilities, including (but not limited to):
- Administrative duties;
- Support the team to implement recommendations;
- Database maintenance using Xplan;
- Support the business in project implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will be possess the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills;
- Degree in Finance and/or Commerce is desirable;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Possess a 'can do' attitude to get the job done.
Shape your career and enjoy growth opportunities and progression. Gain invaluable exposure to Wealth Management and Financial Planning. Your new team is a collaborative, high functioning team that values performance based on integrity and quality.