Advertiser: A Furever Life Canine TrainingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
Do you love people? Are you fascinated by dog behaviour? Do you want a working environment where no two days are the same? If you answered yes then we want you..
We are looking for passionate, reliable and committed individuals to join our team. We provide dog training and behavioural solutions to pet dog owners in and around the Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast Areas.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service, going above and beyond to ensure solid results for our clients. With this in mind, excellent communication skills are a must and a love of both people and dogs is important.
Work will be of a casual nature with the opportunity to go full time for the right applicants.
You must be available on Saturday & Sunday and be willing to travel to clients. Other weekday availability is also advantageous but not necessary.
Joining our team has many benefits, including staff incentives, ongoing training and support, flexibility, and a wonderful team environment. Our standards are high regarding staff knowledge and education, so investing in our teams ongoing training and development is a priority.
Applicants Must Have:
- NDTF Certificate 3 in Dog Behaviour and Training OR an equivalent qualification.
- A desire and commitment to improving the lives of dogs and their owners through the provision of exceptional training.
- A commitment to the “A Furever Life Canine Training” brand, core values, and training philosophies.
- Their own transportation and be willing to travel.
- Experience in customer service (not necessarily dog related) and excellent communication skills.
- A willingness to learn, attend staff meetings and participate in staff training and events.
- Access to a car and a valid drivers licence.
- The ability to lift up to 10kg and work for long periods on your feet.
It is highly desirable if you possess:
- Experience in taking group obedience and puppy school classes.
- Teaching experience is highly regarded.
- Experience working with dogs with behaviour problems, either privately or within a shelter or kennel environment.
- Some administrative skills and POS knowledge.
- Your own reliable, obedient dog to be used to assist clients or for demonstrations as required (must be assessed by our training director)
- Are a social media champion.
Please send your application with cover letter, resume and any supporting documentation or video.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?