Advertiser: CHILD CARE SERVICES AUSTRALIA PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
Child Care Services Australia is seeking a Bookkeeper to keep our day to day financial records.
This would be a part time position starting at three days per week based at Salisbury
You will be responsible for both accounts payable and receivable along with all payroll and bank account management and reconciliation tasks. To do well in this role you should have previous experience as a Bookkeeper and have used Quickbooks or MYOB as well as Microsoft Excel and Access
You must be willing to provide a current DCSI screening criminal history check for working with children from the Department of Communities and Social Inclusion
Please forward resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Record day to day financial transactions
- Payroll for all centres paid fortnightly
- Payroll Tax monthly payments
- Return to work monthly payments
- Reconcile payroll and bank accounts at the end of each month
- Prepare monthly Profit and Loss reports for each service
- BAS each month
- Monitor financial transactions and reports
- Process accounts receivable and payable
- Work with an accountant when necessary
- General administration tasks
- Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles
- Bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Experience with accounting software such as Quickbooks or MYOB.
- Able to prepare, review and understand a financial statement
- Do you have experience completing Business Activity Statements (BAS)?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?