State Field Manager - Media - Melbourne
Advertiser: GfK ANZ Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $50,000 - $53,000
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Market Research & Analysis
STATE FIELD MANAGER - MEDIA – MELBOURNE
(Permanent Part Time)
GfK is a renowned worldwide market research company with presence in over 100 countries. Through the use of innovative technologies and data sciences we turn big data into smart data, enabling our clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers' experiences and choices.
Our Media team needs someone who is looking for a challenging fast-paced role as a State Field Manager. You will be responsible for managing the overall activities of the Melbourne door-to-door interviewing team. You will be part of our National team of Managers who co-ordinate the activities of the interviewing team within their own state. This is a permanent part time role of 30 hours weekly.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Management of the overall Melbourne door to door interviewing team
- On call support and mentoring (Thursday to Saturday during interviewing hours)
- Co-ordination and allocation of interviewer workloads
- Performance monitoring and weekly reporting
- Recruitment and training of door to door interviewers
- Weekly timesheet and pay approvals
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- The ability to work autonomously while being part of a National team
- Excellent time management and administrative skills
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to manage a diverse group of people
- Exceptional leadership and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially a sound knowledge of formulas in Excel
- Self-motivated, reliable, committed and conscientious
- The right to work in Australia
What we offer:
GfK is offering an enthusiastic, motivated and energetic individual the chance to work within a dedicated team. You will receive on-going support and continuous learning and development opportunities.
The remuneration package is $52018.20 plus Super in line with the relevant award.
If this is you, apply now by sending through your CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in market research?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?