Advertiser: Across the Board Taxation and Accounting ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Taxation
JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT PUBLIC PRACTICE
FLEXIBLE HOURS CONSIDERED
A well respected accountancy practice in Hurstville has a vacancy for a junior accountant who can perform the following duties:
- Accurately code and enter data, reconcile bank accounts and source documents provided.
- Competently prepare Xcel charts, spreadsheets using appropriate formulae.
- Prepare weekly wages and record entitlements and payroll reports.
Additionally the successful applicant will need:
Relevant practical experience of at least 2-3 years within a public practice environment.
High level computer literacy in accounting taxation and other software products including but not limited to various MYOB accounting packages, Xero, Excel and Word.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development in all areas of Professional Practice.
- Ability to analyse transactions and reports
- Sound time-management skills.
If you believe you can successfully fulfil the above criteria we invite you to apply by:
Close of business: Monday 21 January 2019
- How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?
- Do you have experience completing Business Activity Statements (BAS)?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?