Gymnastics Membership Consultant
Advertiser: Belgravia Health & Leisure GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
VIC, Belgravia Kids - Hoppers Crossing 3029
- Earn commission for your results
- Great career pathway with an entrepreneurial organisation
Do you have a history of overachieving? Do you love the thrill of the chase? Do you do whatever it takes to achieve your goals?
Belgravia Kids is the latest venture for the Belgravia Group and the realisation of a clear goal from Belgravia founder, CEO and Chair, Geoff Lord:
"To positively impact the lives of a million Australian Children
each year through physical activity".
Over recent years, a more sedentary lifestyle and significant population growth in our major cities have led to a rise in obesity and a worrying lack of basic physical skills. The result is that today’s kids may be the first generation with a shorter life expectancy than their parents.
Belgravia Kids facilities and programs will be tailored to the needs of the communities in which they are located and will include gymnastics facilities for ‘Learn to Move’ programs and swim centres for ‘Learn to Swim’ programs. They will focus particularly on programs for children aged between 1 and 12 years old, but can be expanded to encompass a wide range of other activities, depending on the specific community needs.
The Gymnastics programs will provide the foundation of this physical literacy and, with a customised facility model and authentic gymnastics programs including KinderGym, GymFun, GymSkills and FreeG Kids, and Australian Levels Programs for Men’s and Women’s Artistic Gymnastics.
Based in Melbourne’s Western suburbs, this will be the one of many Belgravia Kids Gymnastics Centres to come. We're poised for huge growth so the opportunities to work across centres is very real. Our Belgravia Kids gymnasts will experience a friendly and warm atmosphere with coaches that will guide and encourage them.
The role of Gymnastics Membership Consultant involves identifying and implementing new potential markets. You will grow the membership base levels by ensuring effective sales systems and strategies are implemented, representing the facility in positive and professional manner.
Our Gymnastics Membership Consultants primary responsibility is to achieve individual and team goals and targets as set out by the Belgravia Kids CEO.
The successful applicant;
- Should possess excellent presentation and verbal communication skills, achieve budgetary requirements for sales
- Actively source new business for the centre via internal and external lead generation
- Achieve 100% of budgeted sales targets
- Ensure sales reporting is done in a timely manner to the Centre Manager/BK CEO
- Availability to work a 7 day roster including weekends
- Ability to travel when required
Skills & Attributes:
- Current First Aid (Level 2)
- Current CPR Certificate
- Working With Children Check (or equivalent)
- National Police Check
- Ability to interpret and report on numerical data
- Previous direct sales and marketing experience
- Leadership skills
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.