Real Estate Sales Agent
Advertiser: Premier Estate AgentsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
About the business
Premier Estate Agents are a leading independent real estate agency specialising in Newcastle and Lake Macquarie.
Our success comes from delivering an exceptional service to all of our clientele, whilst providing an integral and honest approach.
As a Premier agent, you will be provided all the necessary support so you can focus on what you do best - listing and selling whilst providing a high level service to your clients.
Culture is paramount at Premier, and as a team we work together to help each other achieve the desired results for our clients. We have a fun, enjoyable and encouraging environment, where we want the entire team to be successful.
About the role
As an experienced agent, your role will entail;
- Prospecting / Networking
- Be willing to work individually and as part of the team
Benefits and perks
Based in Broadmeadow, our office is central to Newcastle and Lake Macquarie, and allows ease of access to service your desired area.
Our team enjoys socialising together, training both at work and with personal fitness together, and enjoy working in a relaxed yet professional environment.
An attractive salary plus commission will be offered to the right individual.
Skills and experience
What you will need;
- Two years experience a must
- Your current certificate of registration, or licence
- The drive to excel to the next level in your Real Estate career
- You must have an honest and integral approach when it comes to servicing clients
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?