Customer Care Specialist
Advertiser: BridgedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $55,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Telecommunications
About our Business
Bridged Group is a Strategic Telstra Business Partner priding itself on delivering a single point of accountability and support to Telstra Business and Corporate customers. Our values encompass customer commitment, integrity, quality, teamwork, respect for people, good citizenship, will to win, personal and team accountability.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- End- to-end Customer Service.
- Dealing directly with customers (phone & email) and following up on their behalf with internal sales & operations functions at Bridged and TBC Bayside. Supporting the Service Delivery Manager and Project Manager on delivery of reporting and projects.
- Drive productivity across the sales team, internal provisioning and project team.
- Ensure customer needs are well researched and solutions are delivered efficiently.
- Project Management
- Enable engagement across internal business functions (sales, provisioning, managed services, technology, support and project management)
- Enable engagement across operations functions within Bridged and TBC Bayside.
- Deliver on current and future customer needs.
- CRM Management
- Working closely with the sales and project team to categorise our existing customer base for voice, mobile & data opportunities (UC, ICT).
- Tracking workflows. Ensuring we are effectively managing each 'stage and gate' of workflows.
- Driving 'customer care' proactively.
- Process customer queries whilst assisting the Sales and Project team with analysis of customer profiles.
- Participation and co-ordination with Sales and Project team meetings as required.
- Routine performance reporting, tracking against department KPIs.
- Support structural development within the Sales and Project teams.
Skills and Experience
- Advanced Word and Excel skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proactive Team player.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Must possess previous Customer Service/Sales experience, preferably Telstra centric.
Please include 3 reasons why you should be considered for this role with your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?