Client Services Officer
Advertiser: MaKe Financial DecisionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Client Services
About the business
Our company has been providing quality financial and strategic advice and services to our clients around Australia since 2013.
Located in the heart of South Bank, we are seeking a highly competent and pro-active individual to join our team, in a new full-time role as a Client Service Officer to commence immediately.
About the role
The ideal candidate will have a background in the financial planning industry with a minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience. Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing assistance to advisers in the preparation of Statements of Advice and Records of Advice that may include:
- Developing strategies for clients
- Investment selection and management
- Insurance analysis
- Superfund enquiries
- Centrelink updates
- Preparation and implementation of paperwork for clients
- Liaising with external para-planners when required
- Creation of tasks and threads in XPlan where required
- Sorting of client database in XPlan
- Establishing a client mailing list in XPlan and assisting with client communications
- Creating and updating templates in XPlan to improve workflow efficiencies
- Maintain data feeds and CommPay mappings in XPlan
- Providing assistance to advisers in attending to ad-hoc client queries
- Following through on client requests in a timely and professional manner
- Liaising with brokers, fund managers, accountants and lawyers as required
File maintenance and scanning
Assist business to integrate technology efficiencies to improve workflows
General administration duties including phone calls, updating the website
Contribute to the construction, development and implementation of office procedures
- Reception duties – meet and greet clients (when required)
- Improving overall client experience
If you have the right experience, but more importantly, the attitude and potential to make this happen, then we would like to hear from you.
Benefits and perks
We are a very friendly and flexible team, in an ideal location close to public transport.
There are opportunities for progression if financial planning is your chosen career path.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will ideally have experience with XPlan software, in particular:
- Creation of tasks, threads and templates
- Managing client mailing lists
- Managing Datafeeds and CommPay
- Risk Research
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is also expected.
You will also have some knowledge in superannuation, retirement, investment and personal insurances.
It would be preferred (not essential) if you are studying towards a career in Financial Planning, or if you have completed your Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning or RG146.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?