- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering
LandPartners Pty Ltd is a professional company providing Surveying and Town Planning services to the construction, property development, oil and gas industries throughout Queensland and New South Wales.
LandPartners' focus is to foster strong client relationships through excellence in service. To achieve this, LandPartners employs only the best staff. We focus on career development and progression and demonstrate a real commitment to mentoring, training and support.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Draftsperson with 3D modelling experience in either the surveying or architectural fields to join our Milton (Brisbane) based Production team.
About the Role
This role will challenge and engage you as you work as part of a small team on projects across Queensland and New South Wales. Using the latest software packages and innovative processes, you will contribute to the creation of detailed 3D As-Built models using point cloud data.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for
- Creating, editing and quality checking As-Built models using point cloud data
- Producing detailed and well-presented deliverables, including models and plans
To be Successful you will have:
- Basic to intermediate experience with Revit
- Basic to intermediate experience with AutoCAD/Civil3D
- Ability to quickly learn new software packages
- Ability to comfortably navigate through 3D CAD environments
- Good attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Effective oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- Effective analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and can work autonomously, but with a team focus
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply for this job" button below. For more information, please contact Human Resources on (07) 3842 1000.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?