Sales & Procurement AdministratorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
CSE Uniserve are specialists in supplying, engineering, installing and servicing advanced technology solutions to protect, monitor and control critical electrical infrastructure.
CSE Uniserve is part of the CSE Global Group of Companies, operating in over 20 countries and listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange.
About the Role
Working with the finance team and reporting to the finance manager, you will be responsible for the administration and coordination of the sales order process, procuring services and equipment. You will also be responsible for invoicing as well as checking / confirming deliveries and invoices, expediting orders, data entry, stock control and other administrative duties for the CSE Uniserve business in Sydney.
Driven and motivated to excel, you are a great teammate and communicator, with exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. You have outstanding organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail, you approach all tasks with maturity and a sense of responsibility.
You have an innate ability to form strong, long-term relationships with people at all levels of our organisation, and you are excited by the opportunity to make a real difference to our business.
Other key requirements include:
- Accounts, finance or sales administration experience would be advantageous
- Experience in using Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains desirable
- High level of computer literacy and competency in Microsoft Outlook programs, including Outlook and Excel
- Ability and willingness to be flexible and work within a small but dynamic team
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Whats in it for You?
- Attractive remuneration package
- A fun and friendly team environment
- Career development opportunities
- Access to exclusive CSE employee benefits, including 100s of major retailer discounts and cashback
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on the “Apply” link below and attach a current resume and cover letter detailing your suitability for the role, availability, and salary expectations.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a motivating and rewarding working environment. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people in our industry.
Whilst we do try to respond to everybody, please note that due to the large number of applications received, only shortlisted applicants who meet the specific criteria may be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?