- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has over 40 Hotels, Resorts and Serviced Suites worldwide. Our guests and our associates are at the heart of everything we do. In Australia, Pan Pacific Hotels Group owns and operates five hotels including Pan Pacific Perth which is the 2018 Winner/Finalist of the 2018 Hotel of the Year Awards.
The 5-star Pan Pacific Perth is recruiting for a motivated and passionate Part Time IT Officer to join our dynamic Finance team. Reporting to the Director of Finance, this key role assists to manage and organise the Information Technology Customer Service and coordinates with the IT Manager to ensure maximum availability and continuity of Information Technology resources available in the hotel. This role is suited to an individual seeking to develop their career through a willingness to learn and develop in the role, within a rapidly growing international hotel brand.
- Provides tactical first level support services to associates of the hotel and coordinates the second level support response to properties from the Corporate technology team. Including; Helpdesk Management, Incident and Problem Management, Configuration Management and Change Management.
- Follow up with vendors solving problems and support related issues.
- Undertakes the coordination of Asset Management duties in relation to technology and performs the monitoring and analysis of software asset management and license compliance processes.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Highly-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound business acumen preferably developed within a hospitality background
- Degree qualification -ideally an IT-IS double major student in second or third year or recent graduate.
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential for customer relations skills.
- Immaculate personal presentation, suited to a 5-star hotel environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of LAN environments, hotel management business applications, Microsoft desktop and network operating systems, antivirus and email/internet systems.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Exposure to software based Help Desk and Asset Management tools.
- Certification on Microsoft Professional Courses and other IT Certification is desirable.
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group offers a competitive package, including dry cleaning and hotel discounts with our Global Alliance program as well as many other great local benefits.
If you share our values and are passionate about driving a strong culture of success, results driven and seeking to develop a career with a rapidly growing international hotel brand, then click apply now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have professional experience troubleshooting and repairing hardware issues on PC and laptop?