- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Professional Caliber Security are a leading, full service security provider that specialises in providing professional and reliable security services and systems to our clients. The culture of the business is fresh, innovative, and dynamic.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant who can confidently work as an ‘admin all-rounder’ across our different business services. This is a Part-time opportunity working Minimum 2-3 days per week.
Successful Candidate should have
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Good time management & ability to prioritise accordingly
- Ability to prepare and finalise documents from templates and precedents
- The ability to take on instructions and get tasks done working independently
- Confidence working within the Microsoft Office Suite
- High attention to detail
- Experience in an office environment preferential
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
Key Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls and enquiries and greeting visitors
- Coordinate administrative/reception activities to ensure day to day operational needs are met
- To provide specific administrative support to the Senior Management team
- Ensure brochures, pamphlets and other information provided at reception, on noticeboards and in meeting areas is current and orderly
- Responding to client enquires in relation to invoicing and accounts receivable
- Responding to employee enquiries in relation to payroll; processing payments and general accounting and office duties as directed
- Completing tasks as assigned by management staff
- Data entry as required
- Executing bookkeeping and accounts duties such as invoicing and payroll
- Preparation of monthly statements, payment reminders, managing overdue accounts, receipting of customer payments and debt management as required
- Bank reconciliation and allocation of company accounts and credit cards
- Assisting in general office administrative duties such as contacting clients, processing bookings, deadline follow-up, responding to client requests and monitoring inventory levels
This role would best suit someone who is wanting to gain administrative experience and has the desire to progress with a growing company. This would be a great opportunity for University students who are looking to develop a corporate background.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.