Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper/Graduate Accountant
Advertiser: AccountantsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
Holden Accountants is small accounting and business consultancy firm located in Osborne Park. We are seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic, well-presented assistant accountant to join our firm. A positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and pleasant, confident telephone manners are essential.
The role of the Assistant Accountant is to assist other accountants in the provision of tax, general accounting and business services advice. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Bookkeeping for clients using MYOB, Xero, Reckon etc.
- Assist with Accounts preparation
- Assist with the preparation of Income Tax Returns for Partnerships, Trusts, Companies, SMSF
- Prepare Business Activity Statement
- Liaise with the Australian Tax Office as required
- Processing of accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Manage workflow to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- An ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A professional disposition with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Experience with MYOB AE, MYOB, Xero, QuickBooks and document manager software package is desirable but not essential, guidance and training will be provided.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume Applications should be sent to email@example.com by COB Thursday 31 January 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
No recruitment companies please. No phone calls.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?