- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Assist with month end cut off
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with payroll
- Analytical support as required
- Audit & compliance responsibilities
- Looking after a small team
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 0-3 years previous experience in an Accounting role
- Strong attention to detail
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or Business
- Advanced computer literacy with strong Excel and financial modelling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of personal commitment and energy
- A desire to succeed and be part of a team
The benefits you will enjoy:
- Onsite training provided & financial support to towards CA or CPA
- Working with a great team of energetic professionals who have a passion for what they do
- Wide variety of challenging and enjoyable work
If you are looking for an opportunity in a fresh challenging role and see yourself as being dedicated and passionate for success, Apply Now!
Your interest in this position will be kept strictly confidential.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?