Contracts and Advertising Manager
Advertiser: HinternoosaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
About the business
Hinternoosa is a long standing real estate agency based in the heart of the Noosa Hinterland dealing in both Sales & Property Management. All our staff are valued team members and we offer a fun, dedicated and supportive work environment.
About the role
Duties as Contracts and Advertising Manager include:
• Prepare and manage all sales contracts and associated duties
• Liaising with solicitors, clients and advertising partners
• Creation of marketing in various advertising mediums including weekly print media, our quarterly in-house magazine and various advertising bookings
• Receipting of all sales deposits and disbursements
• Trust account management and banking
Benefits and perks
• Casual position with transition to full time for the right candidate after probation
Skills and experience
• Understanding of relevant legislation
• Competent with Realworks and contract drafting
• Microsoft office including, Outlook, Word and Excel
• Design programs desirable eg. Adobe Photoshop, InDesign
• Great organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work unsupervised with a keen eye for detail
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?