Administration Assistant - Accounts Focused
Advertiser: A1 Building GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
A1 Building Group is a National Insurance based Repair Company. We specialise in providing emergency repair and building rectification services to the Australian insurance industry.
We have an opportunity available for an Administration Assistant to join our growing Accounts team. This position would ideally suit an Entry Level Job seeker with an interest in the Accounts processes and responsibilities within the business.
You will be provided with on the job training and mentoring. We work in a fast paced environment which will require you to be flexible and adaptable. You will be welcomed by a close knit and friendly team who are always willing to help each other out.
In this position, your daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Data entry and general administration
- Managing multiple email accounts
- Processing and receipting contractor & supplier invoices
- Costing and invoicing Jobs
- Auditing and reporting
- Payment processing
- Supporting other team members in daily tasks
To be successful in this position you will require:
- A good work ethic and the ability to think logically
- The ability to work both within a team and autonomously
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to meet deadlines, prioritise tasks and achieve goals
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good numeric skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
If you have the skills and attitude to excel in this position, we want to hear from you!
Please upload your Resume and Cover letter outlining how you meet the above requirements.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?