Personal Trainers / Fitness Coaches required for multiple locations
Advertiser: Infinite Fitness Solutions Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Sport & Recreation, Fitness & Personal Training
Have a passion for people and fitness?
Want to work with a team that is here to help you grow?
Sub-contractor / Casual / Full-Time options available for the right people.
Locations are -
- Fortitude Valley
- Mt Gravatt
“Normal" PTs need not apply as we’re looking for special Personal Trainers to bring their business to the members at Jetts and help us inspire people to live a better life. Are you a life changer?
The kind of Personal Trainer we are seeking is someone who:
- Loves people, health and fitness
- Is a small group training Ninja and gets the benefits of this training style as well as being able to delivery high energy group sessions
- Wants to make a difference in their community and walks the talk
- Is always looking for ways to help and be a team player
- Takes out the trash, without having to be asked
- Makes their own fun, they don’t wait for the fun to come to them
Our awards provide some insight into the hard work and ambition of our team of Jetts Ninjas:
- #23 Great Place to Work, Australia (2017)
- Canstar Gym Customer Service #1 - Australia (2012, 2013 & 2016)
- BRW #1 Fast Franchise, Smart Company Australian Franchisor of the Year
- BRW #2 Fast Company Australia
Jetts really is the market leader in 24/7 fitness clubs with the highest standards of operation in the industry. We will continue our mission to change the fitness industry for the better. We are a good profit business with no lock in contracts, with the member at the center of why we do what we do every day.
If you want to inspire people to live a better life, then we want you on the journey with us at Jetts.
Join our team at Jetts.
What essential qualifications do you need before you hit that apply button today?
- Minimum Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Current insurance cover – personal liability and public indemnity
- Police check & Working with Children check (if relevant in State)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal trainer?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have customer service experience?