Purchasing & Admin Coordinator
Advertiser: Croft & CompanyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Other
Croft & Company is a leading Australian Independent Importer, Wholesaler and a distributor of cleaning, packaging and catering products to end users and resellers.
We are offering a full time position to an experienced passionate and enthusiastic person with ideally a background in accounts, purchasing or admin.
About the role:
Whilst working in a supportive team environment you will need to be able to work autonomously. Reporting to the Office Manager the role will include;
Receipting of stock
Raising of purchase orders
Following up outstanding purchase orders
Releasing of back orders
Assisting with stock control
Working in a team
To be successful in this role you will need to have at least two years' experience in a similar role. You will have the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering transactional information. Flexibility, honesty and a good work ethic is of high importance. Your excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills will be a great advantage in this role.
What's on offer:
Full time 38.00 hours per week
Join an established Australian Company
Fun, Supportive, Fast paced culture
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?