The Brain TRain Co Trainer
Advertiser: The Brain Train CoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
The Brain Train Co - Full Time or Part Time Trainer
Brain Train Co Therapist
The Brain Train Co is looking for a high-energy, deeply passionate full-time trainer to help us deliver our unique protocol to kids and adults, challenged by autism, ADHD, SPD and other cognitive and neuro-developmental challenges. You will be fully trained by The Brain Train Co in the application and delivery of our protocol and will be amazed at the progress the children are making, as their neural organisation improves.
You are the kind of person that wants to make a difference in the world. You want to help those less fortunate than yourself and especially love playing with kids. If that's you then perhaps this role is also for you.
You will need to -:
- Be able to work Tuesday – Saturday;
- Have a Working With Children card (or can get one before starting);
- Demonstrate a high level of enthusiasm and energy to be able to engage with challenged kids.
You don't need to have worked within the special needs community, but it will be an advantage if you have. You don't need to have a background in any particular therapy but an interest in human movement and some background in sport would be an advantage.
This is an opportunity to be trained by The Brain Train Co and be part of a ground breaking program. If you want to work in an environment where you can tangibly improve the lives of others, then send us an email and let's get together and see if this program is for you.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?