YARD HAND / Warehouse HandPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
MBS Sand & Cement is one of the Eastern Suburbs leading building products and materials supplier, offering solutions to all trade professionals and the general public through our various channels. Located in Matraville, our environment is friendly and professional, with a high focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
On offer is a full-time role to an outstanding candidate. The role will consist of:
• Manual handling (20 kg bags)
• Operating our bagging machine when necessary
• A good understanding of OH&S
• Ability to multi task and prioritise
• Ability to meet output targets and understand production schedules
• Ability to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot problems
• Punctuality, well presented and a proactive 'can do' attitude
Skills and Experience:
• Previous bagging and/or production line experience favourable but not a must
• Forklift license essential
• Excellent mechanical aptitude
• A motivated self-starter
• Experience working in a fast paced environment
• Team Player, good communicator
• High attention to detail
• Be physically fit
If you are a highly motivated individual who gives 100% you are highly encouraged to apply. Only people who meet the role criteria outlined above and with the right to work in Australia will be considered for the role.
Successful applicants will be required to pass a Pre-Employment Medical which includes Drug & Alcohol testing.
We offer full training, plus a great remuneration package which including loadings.
If the above sounds like you and you are passionate about customer service, apply today by attaching your resume, or emailing us direct at email@example.com