Marketing / Social media coordinator
Advertiser: Advanced Dental ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- $25 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
P/T Marketing / Social media coordinator position in cosmetic Dental practice with some reception duties.
We have 4 modern practices, team of 4 Dentists, 6 nurses, and 4 receptionists.
But you are only required to work in Edgecliff (very rarely in Miranda too).
We now require an experienced marketing coordinator to join our team to boost our online marketing, social media presence and manage marketing campaigns.
Immediate start and excellent remuneration.
It is only for 1 day a week (Ideally alternate Thursdays and Fridays). Working hours are (9am - 5pm).
Creating visual and written content for email marketing, website, google, social media, print, video and other mediums.
Plan, design and coordinate content across all channels, ensuring it is timely and engaging.
Keep up-to-date with the latest google and social media strategies and trends.
Continually evaluate and enhance marketing process.
- Tracking and researching the market and competitors.
- Project managing production to budget and performance reporting.
- Ensuring all marketing communications keep within company and regulator guidelines.
Skills and experience (essential):
- 2 Experience in successfully building, growing, and fostering online presence.
- Strong editorial writing skills and content creation, must speak English fluently.
- Proven expertise in researching and writing promotional articles.
- Proactive, team player, problem solver and willing to learn new skills and follow instructions.
- Admin/reception experience with excellent phone manners, polite, honest and caring.
- Commitment to learn and grow with us. This is a long term role (not suitable for people on a working visa for only 6 months).
Excellent graphic design skills utilising Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator or similar platform.
- Formal Qualifications in Marketing.
- Website design/development skills (HTML, CSS, WordPress).
- Relevant Industry marketing experience in related sectors like Medical, cosmetic and Dental.
Please send your resume to Dr. Hayek on: