MARKETING ASSISTANTPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Great opportunity for recent marketing grads. Join our small team of driven marketing professionals within a very dynamic organisation selling the world’s best professional use beauty products.
Caronlab Australia has been manufacturing professional waxes of the highest quality right here in Geelong for 40 years. We supply over 60% of all beauty salons in Australia and export to over 28 countries worldwide. Our brand family is made up of 7 very diverse brands in the retail and wholesale space and you’ll help look after all of them! You’ll join a small team of driven professionals (2 designers,1 web developer and 1 marketing manager) within a very dynamic organisation.
About the role
- Full time
- Assist in daily marketing tasks
- Initiate and create content for our Caronlab Club
- Update web content across all websites
- Help manage social media accounts
- Assist with webinars and in video creation
- Create content for our email databases
- $40,000 – $50,000 annually + 9.5% Super
- Marketing degree, preferably with 1-2 years of on the job experience
- Commercial writing skills
- Digitally Competent
- Experience with CMS (pref. WordPress)
- Experience with video editing
Creativity, proactivity and eagerness to learn are more important to us than experience. We believe in creating a good work-life balance. This means we want you to work hard while you’re at the office and that you go home at 5pm to spend time with your loved ones.
Sounds like you?
Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 31st of January and we’d love to meet you!