Passionate Early Childhood Educator or Lead Educator
Advertiser: Kids Capers ChildcareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
About the business and the role
We are a boutique group, which is privately owned and operated. Very well established and we offer to work with a professional supportive team.
Excellent facilities and amenities. Opportunity for improvement and advancement within the company. work in a community where you feel included
Working in an amazing team with positive culture
Applicants should possess the following skills or knowledge:
- Great communication skills on all levels
- Great teamwork
- Leadership skills
- Time management skills
Qualifications you should hold or be working towards
- Working towards Diploma or Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood or hold the Qualification.
- First Aid Certfiicate
- Detailed knowledge of NQF and ELYF
Apply to join our team now!!!!
Job tasks and responsibilities
Plan and implement innovative and high quality educational programs for each individual child.
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Do you have experience planning and implementing education programs in an early learning environment?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care?