Certification, Town Planning & Pre-Construction Approvals Administrator
Advertiser: Talent Selection AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Our client is an leading Accredited Building Certification & Town Planning for the Construction & Planning Industry located at Warriewood on the Northern Beaches.
Our client is seeking a Town Planning & Pre Construction Approvals Administrator to join their young and busy team.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the teams Building Certifiers and Town Planners in producing building approvals.
The main aspect of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing building approvals - legal documents
- Construction Certificates
- Complying Development Certificates
- Occupation Certificates
- Liaison with the clients - Architects, Builders, Developers, Property Owners, Local Council.
- Assisting in other areas of the business
- Ensuring accuracy and efficiency within document preparation
- Answer incoming calls
- Assisting with filing, scanning, typing correspondence, running errands, arrange meetings with Seniors
To be considered for this role, you will possess:
- Efficient and Diligent
- Attention to detail
- Have a minimum 6 months working in an administrative role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent basic computer experience with MS Word, Excel, PDF
- Honest & Great work ethic
- Look for long term professional career
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?