Customer Service Representative
Advertiser: Trojan FibreglassMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Other
Due to continued growth and expansion of the business we are looking for a new member of our customer service and sales team. The role would suit an enthusiastic customer focused individual who is keen to learn fast and join a fast growing company.
Trojan Fibreglass is a manufacturer and supplier of resin and fibreglass composite materials. We have been in business for over 20 years with a long track record of providing the best service and highest quality products to the industry. We have a large customer base all over Australia and a successful online presence.
The job role will include but not limited to:
- Customer Service via phone, email and face to face.
- Provide customers with technical knowledge and sales support. (previous technical knowledge not a must).
- Process orders including taking payment, packing and booking in consignments for transport.
- Responsible for maintaining the onsite trade store.
- Data Entry of orders and purchase invoices.
The ideal applicant should possess the following strengths:
- Reliable, honest and punctual.
- A good team player.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Experience in fibreglass ideal but not a must.
- Able to work in a manufacturing environment and work closely with Dangerous Goods and Chemicals
- Good computer skills with previous knowledge of email and POS software.
This role will be Monday-Friday Only, applicant will need to be available between the hours of 7am-4.30pm, employment will be casual 38hrs per week and moving into full time for the right applicant.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?