Advertiser: Hire A Hubby Ferny HillsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Maintenance & Handyperson Services
If you are keen on lots of variety, a problem solver, have excellent customer service skills, take pride in your work and are looking for flexible working arrangements, we want to hear from you.
We have a Casual position vacant in Ferny Hills Qld and surrounding areas.
What Hire A Hubby offers:
- An opportunity to work for a reputable organisation with over 350 franchises
- On the job training
- Fantastic wages and conditions
- Corporate wardrobe
Do you have the qualities and experience we are looking for?
- Previous hands-on experience in the maintenance/building and construction industry,
- Carpentry, tiling, painting, plastering, labouring, property maintenance or handyman skills and experience,
- Proven ability to manage projects in a set time frame with limited supervision,
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills,
- Impeccable personal presentation, and
- Can do attitude and an ability to work with limited supervision as part of a small team
You will be required to:
- Show evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia,
- Undertake a Police Check,
- Provide a vehicle and your own tools,
- Hold a White and Blue Card (or be working towards acquiring them)
After a period of time and the completion of a performance review, this position may be offered on a full-time basis to the right candidate.
Please click the APPLY button to send us your confidential resume outlining why you are the best applicant for the position
- Handyman/Property Maintenance: 3 years
- Carpentry: 3 year
- Plastering & Painting: 1 year
- Tiling: 1 year
Job Type: Casual
- Handyman: 3 years (Required)
- Carpentry: 3 years (Required)
- Painting: 1 year (Required)
- Tiling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Plastering: 1 year (Required)
- Ferny Hills (Preferred)
- Drivers Licence (Required)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have your own tools relevant to this role?
- Have you completed a qualification in carpentry?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?