Receptionist - Physiotherapy Clinic
Advertiser: Shire Sports PhysiotherapyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Shire Sports Physiotherapy is looking for a friendly receptionist approximately 25 hours per week to join our team. We are located in Miranda close to public transport.
The Receptionist role has a strong focus on patient care. You will be working in a team of admin staff, Physiotherapists, massage therapists, personal trainers and exercise physiologists.
Core responsibilities include:
- Greeting patients
- Making appointments and processing payments using EFTPOS and HICAPS
- Managing phone calls, emails and in-person enquiries in a professional and prompt manner
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the clinic
- Banking and general admin tasks
- Ordering office and medical supplies
- Typing of medical correspondence
- Liaising with insurance companies and attending to administration of workcover, third party and veteran affairs
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience with PPMP and enotes software an advantage
- Previous experience in an allied health or medical reception position is highly desirable
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
The successful candidate will require strong computer/IT skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. The ability to multi-task, work independently and well under pressure is essential. The successful candidate must be well-presented, with strong communication skills, and possess a positive attitude whilst maintaining patient privacy.
We are open Monday to Friday and the reception cover is shared between the hours of 8am and 7pm. This casual position will have consistent hours of approximately 25 hours per week across four days. The applicant must be available to work to 7pm two of the days and cover sick leave/Saturday morning when required.
Hourly rate based on experience.
No recruitment agencies please.
All applications including a cover letter and CV can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?