Dental ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- $30 per hour, casual, plus Super
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Dental
About the company
South Beach Dental is enthusiastic about dentistry, interacting with our patients, and ensuring we can offer the latest dental treatments and technologies.
We are dedicated to providing healthy, aesthetic smiles and we focus on improving the quality, function, and appearance of your teeth – and ensuring that your teeth and our dental care last a lifetime.
About the role
We seek a passionate and vibrant Dental Receptionist to be the first point of contact for our fantastic and loyal customers providing exceptional service and support.
Duties & responsibilities
- Assist in the sterilisation and sometime chairside
- Greeting patients and telephone callers in a professional and helpful manner
- Arrange appointments for patients, including dealing with changes in schedules, confirmation of appointments in an effective manner
- Maintain excellent patient relationship and chat with patients and make them feel at ease
Skills & experience
- Prior experience in a similar role in the health industry
- Working with children check WWC, or willing to obtain
- Welcoming, warm, friendly, caring, reliable, proactive and take initiative within your role.
- Exceptional verbal, written and computer skills
Benefits & Culture
- On-site parking
- Uniform allowance
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Close-knit organisation
- On-going training
To express your interest in this role 'apply now' via SEEK with your resume and cover letter attached.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a dental nurse or assistant?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How many years' experience do you have as a dental receptionist?
- Have you completed a qualification in dental assisting?