Digital Media Buyer
Advertiser: DFO Global Performance CommerceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
About DFO Global Performance Commerce
DFO Global Performance Commerce is a rapidly expanding digital marketing company that is responsible for some of the most successful and innovative media and eCommerce campaigns to be launched on the Internet. We are expert marketers who can complete the impossible when it comes to high volume global digital sales. We’ve doubled our growth in the past year and are looking to go even further with amazing people like yourself!
DFO Global Performance Commerce is a global agency, with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, New York, De Hague, Manila, Miami, Hong Kong and San Diego
We are looking for someone with extensive experience launching, optimizing, and scaling digital media campaigns on native platforms including Outbrain, Taboola, and Yahoo Gemini. The ideal candidate is extensively familiar with all three of these platforms, as well as other tiers 2 native platforms such as Rev Content and Triple Lift.
Reporting to our Upper Management Team, you will be responsible for driving customer acquisition for our internal eCommerce stores via native platforms, domestically and internationally. You will work closely with our reps at each of these platforms to identify low hanging fruit and ensure that we are consistently driving down our CPA while increasing our AOV on the backend.
The day-to-day tasks include creating, setting up, and launching campaigns. This includes analyzing campaign data, optimizing performance, and coming up with new marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate is extremely passionate in marketing and branding – constantly thinking of creative new ideas. You value integrity and are performance driven; you take ownership and show initiative in everything you do.
- Create, manage, and optimize high-performing native media campaigns and advertisements
- Review and optimize ads, publishers, and creatives
- Spot trends, and recommend strategies to increase growth
- Build and maintain partnerships with our clients and platform partners
- Work with our creative and account management teams to come up with and execute on marketing plans
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of Digital Marketing Experience on native ad platforms (major bonus if experience includes eCommerce campaigns)
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent
- Familiarity with buying media on other media platforms: Google, Facebook etc. is a strong asset
- Copy and creative writing experience is a strong asset
- Strong analytical, planning, and project management skills
- You combine an entrepreneurial spirit with analytical know-how
- You are performance-driven, want to take on a high level of responsibility, and work in a high paced, high-growth environment
Why work at DFO Global Performance Commerce?
- Exciting and diverse team, spread all around the world!
- Fast growing agency; over 2x growth in 2018 alone
- Early technological adopters
- Great benefit/health extended coverage
- Education subsidy after 1 year of employment
- Casual work environment
- Reputation in the advertising space for being professional, innovative, and disruptive
- Flexible hours
It begins here!
If this job posting sounds anything like you, we want to hear from you! Interested candidates can apply on our careers website: https://dfo.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=202.
Please apply with your cover letter, resume
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?