Part-time Administration Assistant
Advertiser: Momentum Physiotherapy & Health ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
* Competitive remuneration
* Mosman location
* Training provided
* Start date: Wednesday 30 January
Momentum Physiotherapy & Health Services have multi-disciplinary practices located in Bella Vista, Sydney CBD, North Sydney and Mosman.
We are currently seeking a Part-time Administration Assistant to join our Mosman team.
The days of work each week will be Monday (4 hrs) and Wednesday (8 hrs) as well as alternate Saturdays (6 hrs) - a total of between 12 hrs to 18 hrs each week.
The role is based at our Mosman practice which is located within the Fitness First Platinum gym at 555 Military Road.
We offer a supportive team environment and remuneration rates based on experience.
As an Administration Assistant at Momentum you will report directly to the Clinic Manager and Practice Manager and your key responsibilities will include:
* Managing client enquiries and client bookings for the practices using Cliniko practice management software
* Completing clients payments using the HICAPS/EFTPOS terminal
* Maintenance of client details and bookings in our practice management program
* Filing for the practice
* Managing stock at the practice
* Induction of new therapists to the practice as required
* Other duties and projects as required
The successful candidate for this role will:
* Be customer service oriented and have an outgoing, friendly personality
* Be able to work autonomously and also follow direction from Senior Therapists and management
* Be familiar with Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Be highly organised and efficient
* Be able to multi-task and complete daily tasks within the time frame required
* Be able to work as part of a team effectively
Please submit your application including a cover letter and current CV to Mandi Howard, Practice Manager.
*Please note: Applicants who do not have the right to work in Australia will not be considered for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?