Junior Trainee Office Adminstrator
Advertiser: Pro Focus AccountantsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, Bayside & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Located in the Bayside Cleveland area, this Accounting company is seeking a Junior Trainee Administration Assistant to assist within a busy office.
This is a full time position with hours 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday. This position would suit a school leaver.
Just some of your varied duties will include:
- Drafting and typing correspondence
- Answering of phone calls
- Scanning, filing and photocopying
- Lodgement of Tax Returns
- Appointment booking
- Administration work
- ATO mail, correspondence and system management
- Collating paperwork and preparation
- Correspondence and contact with clients of the firm
We are seeking:
- Professional presentation and communication
- A high standard of written communication skills including attention to detail with spelling and grammar
- A genuine passion to learn and build a long and successful career within administration
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
What's in it for me?:
- On the job training
- Work for a reputable organisation
Only successful applications will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?