Pharmacy Assistant - Part-time
Advertiser: Hardings Pharmacy - Murrumba DownsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Pharmacy
About the business
Hardings Pharmacy - Murrumba Downs is a community pharmacy that has been serving the local area for 19 years. We pride ourselves on providing quality healthcare information in a freindly and relaxed manner.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic pharmacy assistant to cover hours during maternity leave. The aim is to have the successful applicant continue working with us once the maternity leave has been completed.
Within this role you will perform the duties described below to support the supply, sale and quality use of medicines and pharmacy products:
- Assist the pharmacist in the dispensing of scripts
- Follow procedures when processing sales
- Accept and deal with or refer complaints
- Assist customers with non-prescription medicine sales
- Provide customers with high level customer service
- Maintain sound product knowledge, including retail and non-prescription medicines
- Maintain awareness of in-store promotions and generate customer interest
- Home delivery of orders
- Maintain the cleanliness of the pharmacy
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will be an outgoing person who displays excellent communication skills, can work as part of a team, possess solid product knolwedge and a have willingness to learn.
Pharmacy experience will be beneficial, but not essential. You will be required to have a valid drivers licence and your own vehicle.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a pharmacy before?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following pharmaceutical assistant qualifications have you obtained?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?