Physiotherapist permanent part-time required
Advertiser: Physiotherapy Posture & Fitness ClinicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
Physio Posture Fitness Clinic in Randwick is seeking a physiotherapist to join our well-established clinic of 20 years. The clinic you will be joining offers Physiotherapy, Pilates and small Group Physio Exercise sessions for all ages and fitness levels. Our referral base includes local Doctors, Specialists, Dentists, Prosthodontists, Personal Trainers and Pilates studios.
- 22 - 25 hours
- Permanent Part Time including: Mon, Wed, Thurs P.M & Fri &/or Sat A.M
- Start date: From Mid-January, 2019
If you are confident and passionate about being a Physio, are able to market yourself and build your client base confidently and competently, the position may be developed to full time, if this interests you.
- Ideally 2 -4 years clinical experience
- Ability to work autonomously - as well as be part of a small friendly and welcoming team.
- Experience in teaching small group exercise sessions is ideal for this position.
- Excellent manual therapy skills.
- 12 months experience working in private practice
- Pilates or Yoga training.
- RTUS Experience.
- An interest in women's health and fitness
- A background in sports science is highly regarded.
- Acupuncture/ Dry Needling experience.
CLINICAL TRAINING OFFERED:
As part of joining the team at PPFC, you will have the opportunity to attend our Post Graduate training courses. For more information, please visit: www.physiocoachingacademy.com
Francine St George has conducted courses for Physiotherapists both nationally and internationally and is the author of 5 books. Her most recent "The Back Pain Handbook", written for Physiotherapists and their patients.
Francine conducts Post Graduate training for Physiotherapists and other health professionals in the following:
- RTUS & Exercise
- Stability, stretching and strengthening for the cervial, thoracic and lumbar spine.
- Integration of manual therapy and neuroscience to treat back pain.
Dependent on experience.
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and interest in the position to Francine St George at email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have professional indemnity insurance (pii)?
- How many years' experience do you have as a physiotherapist?